Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So today is wednesday and it's hot. Kristin has her 1st grade school program today and she has a speaking part so she is very excited about it. I will post some pictures later today. This summer I hope to get out of the house a lot and take the kids on some fun outings. Tyler went to the zoo with his kindergarten class yesterday. Unfortuantely I couldn't go with him because I was tending my two nephews that day. It sounds like he pretty nuch saw every animal there. When he got back he told me all about it and then we came home and he crashed on the floor. The zoo along with the sun tired him out. Today Tyler has an oral report about an animal. He chose a bear. He should do fine. It's just a short paragraph about what he learned about bears.

0 comments: