So today after I had gone to the grocery store and was heading home, I came upon an accident which caused a long line. I thought to cut through a store to get home faster. So I was 1st in line waiting for the light to turn green. The light turned green so I went. Well I had this feeling to look both ways before I went...I started driving anyways and out of my preforal vision a truck from my right came speeding through his red light...I slammed on my brakes and he missed me by a foot or so. I assume he was looking at the accident in front of him in the intersection just a couple of feet away. It made me so mad. I didn't cuss though. It scared me half to death and I was a little shaken of the thought of being hit. He was going 45 or so. I am just grateful to be alive yet another day....and be in tune with the man upstairs! The accident that we passed while going home was involving a motorcycle that no longer looked like one and a car. Camron awhile back had told us that he wanted to drive a motorcycle when he grew up, after seeing the accident he told me, "I don't want a motorcycle anymore." YES!! at least for now until he forgets about it. Just pay attention people.
5 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment