Monday, August 18, 2008

Kristin's in 2nd Grade!!!

So Kristin started 2nd grade today. She was very excited and happy to go this morning. Tyler starts school tomorrow and Camron starts next week for Kindergarten. Yay all my kids will be at school. So you ask me what I will do, do you... that's for me to know and for you not to find out. No I am going to volunteer in the classrooms and of course David has me do errands for his business all the time. Like today he had me go register his big box van. Then I had to go take it down to Le Shwabb to get some tires on it. That was fun to drive. I probably looked like a dork in it but whatever it had to be done.








Here is Kristin at the end of her first day back to school. Very cheerful was she..










0 comments: