Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tyler turned 7

So like every year Tyler turned 7 on January 28th. My Mom and Dad surprized Tyler on his birthday by taking him and our family to Chucky Cheeses. He has been begging us to take him there for his birthday but with us getting a house soon we needed to save as much as we can, so my beloved Mother and Father REALLY made his day special. He and the kids played all the games and then had cake and opened a few presents. I can't believe how big this kid is getting. He is still staying ahead of Kristin in the height and weight department he is 51 inches tall and weighs 58 lbs. He is so funny whenever someone talks to him they ask his name and he says "Tyler" and then says "and I am taller than my sister." I have to laugh every time at that comment, because he has such a proud face when he says it. I love you Tyler!!! Happy Birthday.
















0 comments: