Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mindi's baby shower.

My best friend from high school is having their first child. They are having a boy and naming him Dominic. Her oldest sister Heather and I hosted the party at my place. Since Mindi and her husband are into football, it was a football theme. My house was packed with neighbors, co-workers, relatives, I didn't think there would be that many people showing up, but was I wrong. I have never had so many people in my house all at once like that before. Mindi is surely loved. She is one of those types of people that makes you feel good to be around them. She radiates with joy and happiness. That is why she is my friend. Love ya Mindi!!! On a side note if I ever would of had another girl I would have named her Mindi after her.




























0 comments: