Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day


This was my 9th year celebrating Mother's Day. I love being a mom to my precious babies. They are such wonderful, incredibly talented and beautiful children. I am so lucky to have them in my life and so grateful for the opportunity to raise to be a mother to them. Sometimes I think that I am too young to have 3 kids that are as old as mine, people ask me if they are really mine. I do have the stretch marks to prove it. Yes having 3 kids before I was 24 was really hard, I feel as if they are my triplets. They have been such a blessing in my life and I have such a deep love for each of them, I love you kids. As for my Mom, she has been such a wonderful support system in my life and I am so grateful and blessed to have her. Holla to my Momma, I love you!!!!!
My Mom, me, Kristin and my Grandma Rosie. Kristin is so tiny.


My Mom and her 1st grandbaby.





My mother in law Elsy and her 3rd grandbaby back then.





The girls






HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!









0 comments: