Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Camron

Today Camron came into our lives. We dont know if our family would be as lively without Camron in it. He is so fun to have in our world. I love that he sings along with whatever is playing on the radio in the car, even if he doesnt know the words. I soak up the moments when he comes to cuddle with me, and melt when he gives me his kisses and hugs. Today David is going to take him to Boondocks to play, then taking him to get some Heely's. We have a pool party planned for next week, then on Aug 6 he is getting baptized. We love you so much camron, Happy Birthday my Cam Cam. I call him Cam Cam because when he first started saying my name he would say Mom Mom, so I have just always called him Cam Cam.













































































































0 comments: