This past Saturday we went up American Fork Canyon and stayed half the day with some of the Robinson's. We would have stayed overnight but because of church commitments we could not. I have been called as the sacrament music conductor, and David was called as an 11-12 year old teacher. The kids were upset because they really wanted to spend the night, sorry kids. I did'nt mind leaving, it was really cold and I am just a baby anyways when it comes to cold weather. We attempted to make "tin foil dinners". They all burned to the foil, so half of it was eddible though. Good thing I brought hot dogs as back up. The last time I made tin foil dinners was at girls camp. The leaders made them and I just ate them. I don't really remember them being burned at all. Oh well next time we will succeed in making them. The leaves were really pretty as you can see in this first picture. Happy Fall.
Tyler found this huge dandelion

David had some glow in the dark paint and wrote our initials on the tree. He also did William and Sarah, Brian and Abby's.









0 comments:
Post a Comment