Thursday, November 17, 2011

Volley ball Smack Down

So my ward "Rose Creek Crossing" came in 3rd place in Regions. We couldn't help that most of the teams before we went to regions didn't show up, because they were intimidated is my guess, so we had a lot of forfeit wins which put us into regions and we played our little hearts out. We were happy with 3rd, because the 1st place team is pretty hard core about volley ball, they had 2 players on there team that played on college teams, and they were really tall. We had one player on our team that was tall and then the rest of us were about 5'4 and shorter. It was so much fun and I cant wait till next year. Yay GO RCC!! Top:Wynde, Renee (coach), ME, Laura, Callie/ Bottom Row:Kara, Abby, and Sarah







Callie got us all matching "lucky" socks.






Abby and I








1 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so cool Rosie! I love the 'lucky' socks! Hard to believe Kristin is 11! She is definitely a gorgeous girl. Love you guys!