Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Big Kid

I can't believe my boy turns 10 tomorrow. Double Digits that's just crazy I tell you, crazy! He is so good to our family and so blessed to have him apart of our lives. He always has a smile on his face, ALWAYS, which is what I love so much about him. He has really grown close with his daddy though. He will do anything for him without any hesitation at all. He is a big help around the house. Whenever I need his help lifting anything and David isnt around I will ask him to borrow his muscles. He will then come to me proudly and help me out. I love that boy so much and he is so so wonderful! We love you Tyler and Happy Birthday!!


I love this picture..Kristin reading to him with the book upside down, and if you look closely you can see Camron behind Tyler, just a new born.

Best buds so close in age, only 14 1/2 months apart.

0 comments: