2 days before the 4th, we went to seven peaks here in SL and had a blast. My kids would have stayed there the whole day if they could. On one of the rides, you have to take up your own heavy plastic thing to sit on. Camron couldnt pick it up so as I was lifting it I swung it around and it caught my big toe. OUCH...dang it, I had to hobble around the rest of the time...before long I told the kids mommy has to sit down it was throbbing too much. I am such a cluts.
July 3rd we went to the Riverton parade. It was so hot, but the kids always enjoy it and I like taking them. But while I was setting things up the stupid green umbrella broke, so I tried to fix it and while I was doing that a metal road attached to it stabbed my little pinkie finger. Dang it again...I was so upset. I mean I had just got there and now I had to leave and get stitches in it. So I drove myself to the instacare..luckily my folks were coming to the parade so I could just leave and not worry about my munchkins. Dumb part was that while the Dr. was cleaning it after I got the stitches in, I told him that I was starting to feel dizzy. He asked me when was the last time you ate, and before I could respond I passed out. When I came to, it had felt as if I had been asleep for a long time, dreams and all, even though it was only a minute or so I was out. I felt so stupid, passing out because of 2 little stitches. I can give birth naturally, but apparently I cant handle stitches...I thought I was a pioneer warrior. guess not.
My little Diva
Boo
On the 4th we went to the Murray parade. We go every year, this time though most of the Robinson family were out of town...BOO.... and David had to work from 3-9 BOO again. So it was just me, Abby and the kids. Kind of a crappy 4th but it was good.
David and Mia, Abby's youngest
Here is the wound.
Happy 4th of July everyone
5 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment