Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello World

 Its been CRAZY busy around here. We are alive and doing well though. So I will keep it brief and give you a few highlights of whats been goin on. We bought a cute new town home and moved in Thanksgiving weekend. That was a chore, but I love it here and am so happy in my new home. I absolutley love it. then Christmas came and went then Tyler turned 11, oh my gosh hes getting soo big. He is so tall that I had to upgrade him in size 14 pants, the size 12 were finally floods on him. Kristin begged and begged for bangs, so I broke down and took her to get them cut. she loves them. Then just today I registered Kristin for Jr. High.....WHAT....this is becoming so wierd now. When  we went to the school I felt like a little geeky jr higher myself, anhd now Im taking my own kid. This cannot be happening. I got a new job working at an elementary school part time making copies in the copy room and then watching the older kids at recess. Its been so FANTASTIC. I love it and cant see myself wanting to work anywhere else. I am soooo glad to not be working at the call center ANYMORE...its great! David is super busy working his two jobs still. We have a goal to be out of debt by the end of this year so he can just work one job. He is amazing to me and I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband. he really does make it easy on me. I also posted some pictures of our new home. Buh bye



















0 comments: