So Sunday was my birthday. The kids had their Primary Program that morning, but before that David with the help of Kristin made me breakfast. After church we came home and took a nap. Sooo wonderful! I love to sleep. Then we went to my parents house where my wonderful Mother made me cheesecake. I love cheesecake. We played games and had a fun time. Saturday David took me out for my birthday. I told him a couple of months ago that all I wanted for my birthday was to go to the temple. So Saturday my wonderful husband and I went. After which we went to go eat our favorite pizza at Chef Tom's. He even surprised me with flowers and my favorite treat chocolate covered pretzels. YUM!! Friday, I'm going backwards, my parents took me out to a fabulous mexican restaurant...Restaraunt Morelia. So good. Thanks to everyone who made me feel so special for the day that I was born.
We came here Saturday-Jordan River Temple-
5 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment