Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Silver Lake

So despite that I had a huge headache today, I couldnt help myself but to get out of the house to enjoy these last few days of warm weather. My Mom came up with an idea to go up and walk around Silver Lake. It was a good little walk and thought it would do me good. It didn't help my headache any like I was hoping but it did help with my sanity with the kids and all. I am dreading winter, and it will be here soon. YUCK!!

Camron being the macho little man that he is

Grandma, look, I see fish!!


Grandma is pointing to the diagram where it is showing what kind of animals are around and in the lake. The kids seem very interested. There will be a quiz after.



Me, Kristin, Tyler, Camron, Halie, and prego Sheila




The stream here is frozen still.





















Grandma and her little darlings


















My poser.









0 comments: