Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Jen

My cute cousin from Wyoming tagged me to list my great 8's. As Like Jen said thanks for making me feel welcome and included in blogger land.

8's
8 TV shows I like to watch
1.Smallville
2.The Office
3.Kath & Kim
4.Biggest Loser
5.Numb3rs
6.news
7.Desperate Houswives
8.Ellen

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2.Olive Garden
3.Chef Tom's
4.Chilis
5.Su Casa
6.Subway
7.Bajio
8.KFC

8 Things I did yesterday
1. put clothes in the dryer
2.went to the gym
3.showered
4. went to Sam's Club
5. then to Wal mart
6. went to lunch with hubby
7.helped the kids with homework
8. ate icecream when the kids went to bed.

8 things I am looking forward to
1. getting my own home
2. getting in shape for a marathon
3.watching Kristin get baptized
4. Date with David on the 21st
5. Going to see Twilight on the 21st
6. eating at Thanksgiving
7.going to bed tonight
8. Eating more icecream

8 things I love about this fall
1. seeing the colors in the mountains
2.Kristins 8th birthday
3.dressing the kids up for Halloween
4. my birthday
5.hiking in the mountains
6. fresh air
7. warm sweaters
8. Cuddling more with my husband

8 Things on my wish list
1. solid and defined muscles
2. to grow a couple more inches
3. my kids to never be bad
4. My husband to always be happy
5.To have a Dodge Viper srt8
6. I would love to have some new furniture
7. To have my brother Dave and cousin Jen back in Utah
8. World Peace

8 People I tag...Sarah, Connie, My Mom, Sheila, Daniel, Mindi, Jane

2 comments:

Jen Hallam said...

Beautiful! And thanks for wishing I was back in Utah. I wish that too!

Jen Hallam said...

PS: I already have my Twilight tickets for next Friday. Me and my friend here have to drive an hour and a half to see it. But it will be totally worth it, right?