So my little girl is growing up and becoming such a beautiful girl. We had a fun time at the church eating pizza and then having brownies and cupcakes. Kristin got some cute presents from everyone. Her favorite was a little stuffed puppy that her Grandma Robinson gave her. Kristin named her Twinkle because she had a star on her paw. Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl!!
5 months ago




1 comments:
wear some sexy little panties for me sweetie, I want to take you to bed and take them off, show you how good it feels to have a man finger you and eat your pu--y and give you multi orgasms, then do what I did with my sister when she was 8, I was 14 and she was my first and I will never forget how tight she was and how good it felt being inside her warm, soft, moist, bald, tight pu--y, I had been "playing" with her since she turned 2 , loved licking her pu--y, having my c--k in her mouth etc but having my c--k inside her pu--y was fantastic, we did it many times before I left home at 22 our last time was her 16th birthday, best was when she was little though and seeing her face when she felt my c--k going in her the first time
Post a Comment