Kristin sings in her school choir and was invited to sing at the Festival of Trees at the South Town Expo center. They sang 6 songs and did very well. She said she was nervous but quickly forgot about how nervous she was once she started to sing. Afterwards we looked at all of the heavily decorated Christmas trees. They are so elaborate. I would never put that much work into a tree. Some people love to do that sort of thing. Everything there was for sale and donated to the Primary Childrens Hospital. Then the kids all sat on Santas lap, well my kids stood by him actually and told him what they wanted this year. It was a fun night. Thanks Mom for coming with me.
5 months ago




1 comments:
I hate that the Festival of Trees is always at the beginning of December. I'm never in Utah at that time! My mom told me about the Twilight trees, did you see them? Kristin looked great on stage.
Post a Comment