Monday, November 9, 2009

Kristin Turns 9

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous girl Kristin Haley Robinson!! 9 years ago I delivered you into this life. I have never written down the story of how you came into this world so here it is, to the best of my knowledge. A couple of days ago before you came I was already having some pretty painful contractions. I couldnt sleep and I was really tired. All of my pain was in my lower back. I assumed that is where your little head was pushing. So on the morning of the 9th I had gone to the hospital, the pain was pretty bad and I wasnt dialated that much, so they gave me a shot to sleep and told me to come back if my contractions get closer together. So I went home and immediately went to sleep for a couple of hours. I woke up and I felt more pain and my contractions were in fact closer together now. So I called David and told him I was going to go back to the hospital, he was in Toole working. Well I got to the hospital with my sister and my Dad. David eventually showed up and I was a little bit more calmed down as soon as he showed up. I had done many thing to try to take away the pain, but really nothing helped. There is no such thing as a focal point when giving birth. So I walked around, sat on a exercise ball, tryed many more things but nothing helped, just had to grit my teeth and bare the pain. My Mom showed up a couple hours into my labor and soon enough after many hours of pain I think 8 or so, you started on you way down. All of my family was in the room when you came, the doctors brought in the table which had blocked the door, so they couldnt leave the room, I really didn't care who was there, I just wanted you out! So I did give birth to you naturally, no drugs. So here you are a beautiful 6 lb. 7 oz. girl. Everyone in the room was emotional when you came. I was so happy that you were healthy and you were ok. I think you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever known, you have the most striking features and a cute personality. I will always love you my Kristin. Happy Birthday!! 1 month old

Kristin at 9 months old and Tylers in my belly 3 months along.




3 years old



6 years old




7 years old





9 years old today






1 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to Kristin! I loved seeing all the past pictures of her - you have such a beautiful daughter!