For Kristin's birthday present, she wanted her ears pierced. We took her to the mall where Sarah, Connie and family met us. On the way to the mall in the car she kept saying, "I don't know about this." I told her it would all be ok. So she put on her brave face and went along with it. Sarah held her hand so I could document the event. She loved getting the markings on her ears, but after the first hole, she didn't want anything to do with it anymore. She couldn't just have one hole,she knew she had to get the other one done too, in the end it was all over in 1 minute. I think her nerves got the better of her, she did well all in all. We love you Kristin and Happy Birthday!! Putting her happy face on
5 months ago
1 comments:
Well, that gave me a chuckle. It really does hurt getting those holes in your ears. But she looks lovely with earrings now!
Post a Comment