Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Time

So far we have had a fun Halloween week. Kristin went to a party last night with a friend and today we did trunk-or-treating with our ward. They will be raking in the candy this year. I did this pumpkin

Also this one, Kristin did the white pumpkin

David did this Homer Simpson eating his way out of the pumpkin






Kristin will be going as a "Baterina"




Camron "The Evil Jester"





My "Superhero"







My Jack-o-Cuties



Kristin spent hours and hours painting the purple monster on her pumpkin. She did it all by herself, no help.



Camron was not in the mood to smile, so sorry. He did the clown pumkin.




Tyler of coarse a batman superman drawing








At the trunk-or-treating with some cousins.



The girls... Kelsy, Kristin, BriAnna and Lyla






Ms. Diva





I'm in trouble

















1 comments:

Leandra said...

The kids look great for Halloween! I be they had tons of fun this weekend! Can't beleive how big they are all getting! Love you XOXO