Monday, November 8, 2010

10 Years Old

My little Diva is not so little anymore. She is growing up to be so beautiful. I wonder how I got to be so lucky to have such a gorgeous daughter. She keeps me on my toes and is so fun to be with. She has a sparkling personality, all her own. She lights up my life and I can't imagine life without her. I love her so much, happy birthday my little princess!!



She sure loved eating, independently of coarse!


Yes she did have chub, here is the proof.



She really loved chillin out on this piggy.




So Sweet.





Her first day of school






1 month old, gosh she's so little
















Dress from Grandma Buxton









2 comments:

Von and Viv said...

It's been a fun 10 years! See how nice the dress fits? Love the pictures, and the memories!

Leandra said...

Oh my goodness! How the time has really flown! I remember when she was born and how cutie pootie she was ans still is!! 10 years old aready WOW... She has grown into a beauty and such a joy... Happy Birthday Kristin GIRL... David better havehis gun ready because she is a heartbreaker...