Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun with paint

This past Thursday I painted the bathroom finally and thought it would only take a couple of hours or so. I found a good deal on paint called mistint, people that don't like how the color turned out and don't want it then it is sold at 75 % off or so. So I bought it and started painting. Needless to say I used the whole gallon, and had to go get some more the next day. I found a similar color and I only needed to paint once more and whala. I couldnt just paint it and be done I had to decorate it. So I went to Ross and found this awesome mirror for only 20 bucks. I am so proud of myself. Then went to Michaels and found a cute picture with the exact same frame as the mirrors and had to buy it. I was clearanced at 9 bucks originally 90. So again I need to pat myself on the back. So it turned out really nice. I love it





















4 comments:

Dave said...

Hey, awesome job there, looks really nice! I'll have to swing by and give it a test drive (if you know what I mean).

Connie Robinson said...

Very nice Rosie! Good Job! Robert says he will test drive it too, and some friends too for a party!

Ashy and his Mommy said...

Looks beautiful! What I can't get over is the 20 $ mirror! Seriously 20??? Dang, your a good shopper!

Jen Hallam said...

It looks yummy in there! I mean it, the walls look like chocolate and I'd lick them if it wasn't the bathroom! :-) Nice work Cuz!