HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
My Grandparents cutting the cake to 60 years of marital bliss. I am so proud to have these two as my Grandparents. They are truly two beautiful people. I love them so much! David and I drove down to ElCentro CA to celebrate with them. It took about 13 hours to drive. We drove in one day. 2 hours until we got there we were driving in the dip area about 20 mile of them. As soon as we were off the dip area David had us pull over so he could heave. So when we drove back we drove really slow over them so we didn't feel any wavyness. It worked like a charm. We all had a good time despite the drive. The kids loved my Granparents pool it was hard to get them out of it. The night of the Anniversary party was a lot of fun. My kids sang a song, then Kristin and I sang a song, then it was my turn to sing a song. I was so dang nervous I don't know why I get that way. I wish I could of just shook it off but it was so hard with a bunch of eyes on me. My voice was so shakey. People came up to me afterwards and said I did a good job though. I think they were lying. It was a good vacation. We left early Friday to get there and got home late on Monday. It was quick but a good time visiting with my lovely family. I love them dearly! This is them when they were young I don't know what ages but aren't they divine. I think so my Grandmother is Beautiful and my Grandfather so Handsome. This is where Kristin gets her gorgeous hair from. Que Sera, sera means What wil be, will be. I think.
5 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment